Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


mind


Tuesday, January 22, 2013 7:43 PM

Assalamualaikum...
 lets begin our world. pernah tak terfikir yang dunia ni kejam? hahahaa i think so. kenapa bila aku dapat kebebasan, semua kebahagiaan hilang? friends, love, our best world, lenyap mcm tu je, why eh? aha. kadang kadang aku rasa mcm dunia ni tak adil kat aku, yes, mungkin aku dapat sebuah family yang baik, memahami antara satu sama lain, tapi hati aku tak tenang. hmm

to him, mintak tak dikongkong? okay, harap anda baca entry ni k. from now till on, anda tak akan dikongkong dah okay. nak buat apa pun terserah. mungkin pasni kita tak payah contact dah kot. biarkan hubungan ni tergantung macam ni okay. i think this is better. biarkan hati masing2 tenang dulu. take care :) selamat menjalani kehidupan baru ^^

to all my friends, schoolmate,classmate. aku rindu korang weh, rindu nak gosip sama2. rindu :'(