Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


hello world !


Saturday, January 5, 2013 10:02 PM

Assalamualaikum..

how's life? okay, i'm getting better. well, lama menghilang disebabkan keadaan yang terlalu rumit, cehh., *poyo* kekadang aku rasa mcm aku tengah BAHAGIA gila, tapi kekadang aku rasa mcm MERANA gila. how could it be? HAHA. ask ourselves. hmm, bagi student yg dah lepas berperang dgn SPM mcm aku, semestinya ramai yg boring gilo dok kt umah kan? HAHA. biasa lah tu. kehidupan meyhh. tapi bagi students yang akan berperang dgn spm for this year SELAMAT MAJU JAYA. HAHA. goodluck bebeh. bukan senang nak jadi students yang berdisiplin and bertanggungjawab, semua tu terletak pada kekuatan diri. ingat Allah. Solat 5 waktu. insyaAllah akan berjaya. just a quick updates. BABOIIII !