Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


about my heart.


Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:32 AM

Assalamualaikum...


no one knows what i'm thinking around, what i'm feel inside. aku pendam apa yang aku rasa. if aku tertekan sangat2, aku just pejamkan mata aku, and berkhayal, the end krohh krohh krohh. hahahaha. and bila aku bangun, rasa tertekan tu makin lama makin hilang. that is life. kehidupan aku tak sesempurna korang semua. kebahagiaan yang aku nak tak selalu dapat. dengan parents yang tak pernah nak memahami, orang sekeliling aku selalu anggap yang aku ni selalu happy. tapi hati aku tak macam yang orang lain fikirkan. hati aku selalu gundah gulana. fikiran aku berfikir macam macam, bukan mudah nak pendamkan perasaan sorang2. Allah je yang tahu macam mana aku rasa. apa yang aku perlukan, kesabaran yang tinggi, aku harap Allah dapat selalu tenangkan hati aku, tabahkan hati aku, kuatkan iman aku. AMIN :)