Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


i can't say nothing :')


Monday, December 19, 2011 5:52 PM

Assalamualaikum...
tarik nafas dalam dalam, then hembus.
only god knows what i feel right now, okay, redha and peace yow ^^
aku tak perfect pun kayy, nobody's perfect, i'm no one. i know who i am, kepala hotak aku sekarang tengah fikir macam macam, aku tak tahu macam mana nak buang rasa ni, 
help me guys. 
aku taknak pisang berbuah dua kali, ecewahh, well, 
what goes around comes around ^^
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness . <---------- ayat qyla, curi jap. hehe

sometimes, when talking about love, semua orang akan cakap itu ini, 
comment segala macam, 
cakap love macam ni macam tu la, and so on.
 well, semua orang sukakan love, ini kenyataan :)