Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


guilty is killing me yty


Monday, December 26, 2011 5:52 PM

Assalamualaikum...
*just a quick update


okay okay, perhaps this is my last fault. i hope this, ap nak jadi dengan aku entah. dah ke kali keberapa entah aku tertidur. forgive me forgive me forgive me. seriously bersalah sangat. OHMAIIII. 
i'm always do a mistakes, why always? because i'm a human, i'm not an angel :') forgive me please, and i hope this is my lasting do this to you, well, guilty is killing me :') 
i'm sorry for never being a good enough for you. 
i'm sorry for my mistakes. i'm sorry for everything.