Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


Back to school (Y)


Tuesday, December 27, 2011 11:29 PM

Assalamualaikum...

today already 28 December 2011. lagi berapa hari je sekolah nak buka, all school things has prepared by me, well, saya semangat orangnya, HAHA. yang tak pack sekarang nih, my jiwa, oh no ! rasa macam tak bersemangat nak sekolah balik,

|tak sedia nak jadi student form 5, tak sedia nak dengar cikgu membebel everyday,
 tak sedia nak kena pergi extraclass evryday, tak sedia nak bangun awal everyday, 
tak sedia nak amik SPM, tak sedia and tak sedia !|


 please be strong nurul, you have to surface it, peace ^^. okay okay, bila dah masuk sekolah nanti, mesti aku tak sabar sabar nak habis SPM, and then after habis SPM duduk rumah goyang kaki, hoorayy hoorayy ! korang mampu? kuhkuhkuh. okay okay. when 2012 is coming, i need to be more rajin study, well, SPM kan, my future wokkk, i hope i will get a scholarship. okayy, demand lebih. peace yoww !