Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


have a great time, INSOMNIAAA !!


Saturday, October 8, 2011 7:08 PM

Assalamualaikum...
yes, brjaya jugak update blog. akhirnya. HAHA. okay. ak just nak cerita psl SEMALAM. yeheee. semalam nih means last night. okayyy. memandangkan exam lg brapa jam ja, menghitung waktu nih, so ak decide, takmau tido smpai 4 a.m. perghhh. gila dasat yukkk. terbaik der. so, ak call cousin ak, and i told her want study and overnight with her. and i asked her to came at my house to pick me up. okayyy. before dia amik ak, ak merayau pegi cari panadol and cool fever. badan ak rasa tak sdap. so, ak taknak la bg bertambah teruk kan. exam pun around the corner. and when i came back, she already at my house. cepad gila bhai. oke, and ak follow dia balik rumah, ak tido at rumah dia smlm. masa smpai at rumah dia tuh, mata nih KUYU je, kena hujan we, HAHA 


rasa mcm nak pitam pun ad. and after kteorg dinner, she make for me nescafe. perghhhh. mmg gila la der. ak dah ur tak boleh minum bnda bnda yg ada caffeine nih.and, bnda tuh suma ak ltak tepi. otak ak time tuh pikiaq nak overnight ja. so ak tibai je la. nahhh, mata ak smpai pkul 4 a.m tak mgntok lg. mmg dasat ur nescafe tuh. dah mcm insomnia dah ak time tuh. 


 Thank God, he gave me an award for a simple understanding of what i learned.