Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s).
eha's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on twenty five of november every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter. However, designs is definitely been liked. Random's photography is simply pretty. I love sky blue but guess what? It is just my Cinnamoroll stuff are all in blue! Idol? Muhammad S.A.W


Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed

Shoutbox

Credits


" " />
Basecode by: eha
Template by :
him


All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


someone please tell my heart that its over.


Monday, June 20, 2011 2:22 AM


 makin lama hati aku rasa mcam gelisah. hmm. kenapa semua orang mesti nak tinggal aku? kenapa? dulu mas, then lepas ni qyla dgn k.syieda. lpas ni siapa pulak? hmmm. Someone needs to tell my heart
Get it to believe that it's over, Tried and tried a thousand times, I'm still here, I can try to walk away but I only seem to end up nowhere, I made up my mind that's the easy part, someone please tell my heart. i need to be strong to let you go. 


 QYLA, she's the best friend i ever had, dia seorang sahabat yang sangat memahami. sepanjang aku kawan dengan dia, dia tak pernah sakitkan hati aku, dia selalu ada kalau aku ada masalah. selalu dengar cerita sedih aku, selalu bagi aku semangat. thanks so much friends, iloveyou ♥ aku takkan lupakan hang. aku sayang hang sangat sangat. aku tak sanggup kehilangan seorang sahabat yang sempurna mcm hang, lepas ni, jaga diri baik2. ingat yang aku sayang hang. goodluck spm next year, belajar rajin2, SPM CANDIDATE 2012, aku doakan kejayaan hang, hang bahagia aku lagi bahagia ♥


K.SYIEDA, dia yang pakai bju merah tu. okayy. she's the best sister i ever had, aku tak pernah ada kakak angkat sblum ni. slalu yang jadi kakak aku semuanya cousin aku, i care about her, i love her, i dont want to lost her. and i miss her. i miss you k.syieda, iloveyou, even aku prnah gaduh dgn dia, tp salah paham skit jek. okay, lupakan. lepas ni k.syieda pulak dah nak pergi, nak pergi further study kt politeknik. hmm, makin ramai kan yang tinggal aku. nurul takkan lupa setiap kali kita lepak sama2, rindu nak lepak mcm dulu. before pergi further study nnti bawak nurul jalan2 naik kereta tau, hehehe. iloveyou sista   ♥